Data Protection Solutions for SAP
- Large enterprises
- Small-to-midsize companies
- SAP upgrades or new deployments
- Maximize SAP performance and availability
- Improve visibility and control of SAP protection
- Meet changing SLAs and transform business
Optimized SAP Performance
Maximized SAP Availability
Improved Visibility and Control
Whether you’re a large or a small-to-midsize enterprise, the smooth functioning of your SAP environment is critical to your daily business and long-term competitiveness. Application performance, availability, and agility have never been more important, nor has SAP protection. In fact, as SAP landscapes become more complex, how you protect SAP becomes increasingly important. Done right, it will keep your SAP environment humming and business moving forward. Done wrong, it will slow you down and limit business growth.
REDEFINING SAP PROTECTION
Gone are the days when backing up to tape or disk through the backup server is enough to satisfy existing SLAs, let alone meet new SAP demands created by cloud or Big Data projects.
Today, SAP protection is all about:
- Continually maximizing SAP performance and availability
- Improving visibility and control of SAP data protection
- Swiftly and adeptly responding to changing business SLAs
This requires a new way of thinking and providing SAP protection—one that takes a consolidated approach to data protection, leveraging a protection storage architecture.
Redefine SAP backup, archive, and availability with deduplication and consolidated data protection using EMC Data Domain Systems, Data Protection Suite, RecoverPoint, and VPLEX.
EMC solutions support SAP environments with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or IBM DB2 databases and provide protection for SAP HANA environments.
- Consolidate backup and archive workloads; eliminate “one-off” protection architectures
- Improve visibility and control of data protection; enable application owners and DBAs to back up and restore SAP environments
- Speed and simplify protection; shrink backup windows and improve RTOs and RPOs
- Reduce protection footprint by consolidating workloads and leveraging deduplication
- Simplify management
- Protect multiple database copies efficiently and reliably
- Provide network-efficient replication and reliable recovery
- Lower TCO
- Eliminate tape
Dell EMC Data Domain
Leverage protection storage systems for next-generation backup, recovery, and archiving.
EMC Data Protection Suite
Simplify the purchase, implementation, and use of EMC backup and archive software while lowering costs and ensuring a flexible foundation for the future.
Deploy next-generation architecture to enable simultaneous information access within, between, and across data centers.
EMC RecoverPoint Family
Ensure operational and disaster recovery using local/remote data replication with continuous data protection for recovery to any point.
Dell EMC ProtectPoint
Gain faster, more frequent backup and eliminate backup impact on application servers.
- Backup and Recovery for SAP with Oracle Leveraging the Dell EMC Data Protection Suite For Backup
- EMC Cloud-enabled Infrastructure for SAP: Data Protection Bundle
- Virtual SAP HANA Disaster Recovery On VMware vSphere Using Dell EMC RecoverPoint
- EMC Data Protection for SAP HANA
- EMC Data Domain Boost for SAP HANA
- EMC Data Protection Solutions for SAP
- Putting the Pieces Together: ESG on EMC's Data Protection Continuum
- The Rise of the Protection Storage Architecture: The What, Why, and How
- EMC Data Domain Boost for Enterprise Applications